Because we’re a charity we rely solely on the generosity and kindness of people like you to enable our vital work. Every single penny you raise will help the animals in our care who desperately need support and protection.
The animals never stop needing us and we never stop needing you.
From giving your time as a volunteer or foster carer to attending an event or even getting your workplace involved, all your support is very much appreciated.
It is the selfless generosity of our volunteers that allows Legacy Rescue to provide a caring environment for our dogs until they are able to find their forever homes If you have the same passion, dedication and are inspired to improve the lives of unwanted dogs find out how you can get involved below.
If you can’t spare any free time, you can also help us by giving a regular gift via PayPal or by making a one-off donation online today.
- Fostering – Foster families provide loving homes for dogs looking for their families. All fostering expenses are covered by Legacy Rescue
- Record keeping – We need a treasurer/bookkeeper to maintain our financial records as wel as Health records for each dog in order
- Transportation – We need volunteers to transport dogs from the airport to quarantine facilities, to their foster homes, to veterinary appointments, and to events
- Fundraising – We need people with experience helping to organize events, auctions, and other money-producing projects to support the Legacy Rescue.
- Experience in Grant writing is a plus.
- Event Participation – We need volunteers to attend events to answer questions about Legacy Rescue, help sell merchandise that supports Legacy
- Rescue and handle dogs we take to these events.
- Advertising – We need volunteers to help us submit material to local newspapers that have agreed to advertise our dogs.